Waterworks 2023 at London’s Gunnersbury Park: Full info on set times, travel and weather
Full guide for music fans heading to Waterworks at Gunnersbury Park this weekend.
and live on Freeview channel 276
London’s Gunnersbury Park will host another weekend of music this week. Waterworks will take over the green space on Saturday (September 16).
The multi-stage event will welcome up-and-coming talents to perform in the capital’s Gunnersbury Park this weekend. Waterworks have become a summer staple at the green space over the past few years.
It first arrived at Gunnersbury Park in 2021 and has since continued to return for the summer season. 2023 will mark the third run of the annual festival.
We break down everything music fans heading to Gunnersbury Park for the Waterworks 2023 festivities need to know.
Entry opening times for Waterworks 2023 at Gunnersbury Park
Doors for the Gunnersbury Park-based festival will open for music fans at 12pm.
When does Waterworks 2023 at Gunnersbury Park start and finish?
The one-day festivities are set to kick off from 12pm on Saturday (September 16). The music event is expected to wrap up around 10.30pm.
Full Waterworks 2023 at Gunnersbury Park lineup and set times
- 12pm - 1.30pm - System Olympia
- 13.30pm - 3pm - SUCHI
- 3pm - 4.30pm - DJ Holographic
- 4.30pm - 5.30pm - Charisse C
- 5.30pm - 7pm - salute & Yung Singh
- 7pm -8.30pm - Eliza Rose
- 8.30pm - 10.30pm - HAAi
- 12pm - 1pm - Ms.G
- 1pm - 2pm - Marie Malarie
- 2pm - 3pm - Heléna Star
- 3pm - 4pm - Bored Lord
- 4pm - 8.30pm - S.A.S.S: Saoirse, Moxie, Peach, Shanti Celeste
- 8.30pm - 10.30pm - Eris Drew
- 12pm - 1pm - Mother Earth
- 1pm - 2pm - Dave Harvey
- 2pm - 3.30pm - Vlada
- 3.30pm - 5pm - Dr Banana
- 5pm - 6.30pm - Francesco Del Garda
- 6.30pm - 8.30pm - Call Super & Palms Trax
- 8.30pm - 10.30pm - The Ghost
- 12pm - 2pm - Team Woibey: Ell Murphy, FAE, Mixtress, ohmydais
- 2pm - 3.30pm - Y U QT
- 3.30pm - 5pm - Special Request
- 5pm - 6.30pm - Amaliah
- 6.30pm -8.30pm - Josey Rebelle
- 8.30pm - 10.30pm - Blawan
- 12pm - 1pm - T Dunn
- 1pm - 2pm - Jay Carder
- 2pm - 3.30pm - Joe Armon-Jones & Maxwell Owin
- 3.30pm - 4.30pm - Tash LC
- 4.30pm - 5pm - Flowdan
- 5pm - 6.30pm - Elijah & Skilliam
- 6.30pm - 7.30pm - TBA
- 7.30pm - 8.30pm - DRS
- 8.30pm - 10.30pm - SHERELLE & DJ SPIT
- 12pm - 1pm - Softi
- 1pm - 2.30pm - Bakey & Breaka
- 2.30pm - 4pm - Surusinghe & Moktar
- 4pm - 5pm - Shannen SP
- 5pm - 6pm - Vigro Deep
- 6pm - 7pm - Nick León
- 7pm - 8.30pm - Pearson Sound
- 8.30pm - 10pm - Anz
- 12pm - 1pm - TSUNIMAN
- 1pm - 2.30pm - Unai Trotti
- 2.30pm - 4pm - Marie Montexier
- 4pm - 5.30pm - THC
- 5.30pm - 7pm - Lukas Wigflex
- 7pm - 8.30pm - Mor Elian
- 8.30pm - 10pm - Roza Terenzi
What is the nearest Tube station to Waterworks 2023 at Gunnersbury Park?
The closest underground station that will have running services close to Waterworks 2023 in Gunnersbury Park is Boston Manor, which is around a 30-minute walk.
Over the weekend, there will be limited services for both the District and Piccadilly lines, which pass through many of the tube stations nearby Gunnersbury Park.
On Saturday, there will be no District line services between Earl’s Court and Richmond/Ealing Broadway all day. The Piccadilly line will also not have services running through Hyde Park Corner and Northfields/Uxbridge.
Weather forecast for Waterworks 2023 at Gunnersbury Park
The capital is set to have a sunny start to the weekend on Saturday as the sun is expected to shine down on the city across the morning. According to the Met Office, it is forecast to change to cloudy in the early afternoon.