DnB Allstars Festival 2023 at London’s Gunnersbury Park: Full info on set times, travel and weather
Full guide for music fans heading to the DnB Allstars Festival at Gunnersbury Park this weekend.
and live on Freeview channel 276
Gunnersbury Park is set to be taken over by drum and bass this weekend. The DnB Allstars Festival will bring a music-filled day of music to the London greenspace this Sunday (September 17).
The record label, DnB Allstars, confirmed it would be hosting a one-day festival at the start of the year. 2023 will mark the music event’s inaugural festivities.
At the first year of the music celebrations, more than 100 artists will perform. Goldie and Sub Focus are just some of the big-name drum and bass artists set to hit the event’s seven uniquely designed stages on Sunday.
Here’s everything DnB Allstars Festival 2023 attendees need to know.
Entry opening times for DnB Allstars Festival 2023
Doors for the Gunnersbury Park-based festival will open for Drum and Bass music fans at 11am.
Full DnB Allstars Festival 202 lineup and set times
- 12pm - 1pm - Mollie Collins
- 1pm - 2pm - Harriet Jaxxon, Connec
- 2pm - 3pm - Born On The Road, Carasel
- 3pm - 4pm - Kannie, 2Shy
- 4pm - 6pm - Kings Of The Rollers: Dubaggedeon, Inja & Trigga, Randall & Bryan Gee
- 6pm - 7pm - Camo & Krooked, Daxta
- 7pm - 8pm - Hedex, Bou, Eksman & B Live 247
- 8pm - 9pm - Friction, Linguistics
- 9pm - 10pm - Sub Focus, ID
- 12pm - 1pm - T & Sugah
- 1pm - 1.45pm - Gardna Live
- 1.45pm - 2.45pm - Jamezy, Formula, NV
- 2.45pm - 4.15pm - Jungle Cakes, ED Solo, Deekline, Benny Page, General Levy, Natty Campbell
- 4.15pm - 5pm - Clipz, GQ
- 5pm - 6pm - S.P.Y, Lowqui
- 6pm - 7pm - Goldi, Medic
- 7pm - 8pm - Voltage, Benny L, Rage & NV
- 8pm - 9pm - Gray, Bladerunner, Spyda
- 9pm - 10pm - Serum, Trigga
- 12pm - 12.45pm - Sabrina
- 12.45pm - 1.30pm - Waeys
- 1.30pm - 2.15pm - Kyrist
- 2.15pm - 3pm - Total Science
- 3pm - 3.45pm - Krakota
- 3.45pm - 4.30pm - Document One, Slay
- 4.30pm - 5.15pm - LSB, Fox
- 5.15pm - 6.15pm - Monroe, Emily Makis, Duskee
- 6.15pm - 7.15pm - DRS: In Session
- 7.15pm - 8.15pm - The Sauce, SP: MC
- 8.15pm - 9.15pm - Break, GQ
- 9.15pm - 10pm - Simula, Phantom
- 12pm - 1pm - Siren
- 1pm - 2pm - Grafix
- 2pm - 2.45pm - AC13, Comma Dee
- 2.45pm - 3.30pm - Phibes
- 3.30pm - 4.15pm - A Little Sound
- 4.15pm - 5pm - Vibe Chemistry, Local
- 5pm - 6pm - TNA, Amplify, T>I, P Money
- 6pm - 7pm - Mozey, IC3
- 7pm - 8pm - Culture Shock
- 8pm - 9pm - Turno Derps
- 9pm - 10pm - K Motionz, IC3
- 12pm - 1pm - Mtox, Evoke, Tiny K
- 1pm - 2pm - T-Lex, Kaz
- 2pm - 2.45pm - Subsonic
- 2.45pm - 3.45pm -Crossy, Basstripper, XL
- 3.45pm - 4.30pm - Upgrade, Ragga Twins
- 4.30pm - 5.15pm - Kara, Selecta J-Man, AD
- 5.15pm - 6pm - G Dub, Basslayerz, Spyda & Blu Bomma
- 6pm - 6.45pm - Kelvin 373, Trafic
- 6.45pm - 7.30pm - Disrupta, Haribo
- 7.30pm - 8.15pm - Hazard, Phantom
- 8.15pm - 9pm - Problem Central, Eksman & Evil B
- 9pm - 9.45pm - Tsuki, Harry Shotta
- 12pm - 1pm - DJ Hybrid
- 1pm - 1.45pm - DJ Rap
- 1.45pm - 2.30pm - Kenny Ken
- 2.30pm - 3.15pm - DJ Phantasy
- 3.15pm - 4pm - Jumpin Jack Frost, Moose
- 4pm - 4.45pm - 360 Showcase, Fatman D
- 4.45pm - 5.30pm - Aries, Moose
- 5.30pm - 6.15pm - Micky Finn, Shabba D
- 6.15pm - 7.15pm - Fabio & Grooverider, Felon
- 7.15pm - 8pm - Dillnja, XL
- 8pm - 8.45pm - Brockie, DET
- 8.45pm - 9.30pm - DJ Hype, Daddy Earl
- 12pm - 12.45pm - NADS
- 12.45pm - 1.30pm - FLO, Stanley
- 1.30pm - 2.15pm - Pick N Mix Takeover
- 2.15pm - 3pm - EJ Kitto, Ben Snow
- 3pm - 3.45pm - Zoro, Burt Cope
- 3.45pm - 4.30pm - Bish, Gaw
- 4.30pm - 5.30pm - Jappa, Napes, Toby Ross, Trafic
- 5.30pm - 6.30pm - Critical Impact, Limited, North Base, Slay
- 6.30pm - 7.15pm - Latte, Toxinarte, Louder
- 7.15pm - 8pm - Devilman
- 8pm - 8.45pm - Gino, Trimer
- 8.45pm - 9pm - Monss, ENTA
When does DnB Allstars Festival 2023 start and finish?
The one-day festivities are set to kick off from 12pm on Sunday (September 17). The music event is expected to wrap up around 10pm.
What is the nearest Tube station to the DnB Allstars Festival 2023?
The closest underground station that will have running services close to the DnB Allstars Festival 2023 in Gunnersbury Park is Boston Manor, which is around a 30-minute walk.
Over the weekend, there will be limited services for both the District and Piccadilly lines, which pass through many of the tube stations nearby Gunnersbury Park.
On Sunday, there will be no District line services between Earl’s Court and Richmond/Ealing Broadway all day. The Piccadilly line will also not have services running through Hyde Park Corner and Northfields/Uxbridge.
Weather forecast for DnB Allstars Festival 2023
Clouds are set to line the skies of the capital this Sunday and will bring light rain in the early evening. According to the Met Office, showers are forecast around 7pm and expected to continue until around 10pm.