Rock band Arcade Fire have announced a new world tour, and released a new album at the same time.
The tour which will see the band scour the globe, is to support their brand new studio album, simply titled ‘We’.
The album was released on Friday, 6 May via their label, Columbia Records and the day after the album, promoted it on popular US TV show, Saturday Night Live.
When are Arcade Fire performing in London?
Unlike most artists and bands, it has been confirmed that Arcade Fire will perform just one show in London, and will take to the stage at The O2 Arena on 8 September, 2022.
The band are no strangers to performing in London, and recently became the first band to perform at the Koko nightclub in Camden for over three years.
Where else are they performing?
London is quite early on in their European tour.
Before London, the band will travel to Dublin, Birmingham, Manchester and Glasgow, before heading on to Lille, Antwerp and more.
Their full list of European, North American and UK tour dates are:
- 30 Aug - Dublin, IE - 3Arena
- 2 Sept - Birmingham, UK - Utilita Arena Birmingham
- 3 Sept - Manchester, UK - AO Arena
- 5 Sept - Glasgow, UK - OVO Hydro
- 8 Sept - London, UK – The O2
- 11 Sept - Lille, FR - Zenith
- 12 Sept - Antwerp, BE - Sportpaleis
- 14 Sept - Cologne, DE - Lanxess Arena
- 15 Sept- Paris, FR - Accor Arena
- 17 Sept - Milan, IT - Mediolanum Forum
- 18 Sept - Munich, DE - Olympiahalle
- 21 Sept - Madrid, ES - WiZink Center
- 22 Sept - Lisbon, PT - Campo Pequeno
- 23 Sept - Lisbon, PT - Campo Pequeno
- 25 Sept - Bordeaux, FR - Arkea Arena
- 26 Sept - Nantes, FR - Zenith de Nantes
- 28 Sept - Amsterdam, NL - Ziggo Dome
- 29 Sept - Berlin, DE – Mercedes-Benz Arena
- 1 Oct - Warsaw, PL - COS Torwar
North American Tour 2022
- 10/28/22 - Washington, DC - The Anthem
- 11/1/22 - Camden, NJ - Waterfront Music Pavilion
- 11/4/22 - Brooklyn, NY - Barclays Center
- 11/8/22 - Boston, MA - MGM Fenway Music Hall
- 11/10/22 - Uncasville, CT - Mohegan Sun Arena
- 11/12/22 - Chicago, IL - United Center
- 11/13/22 - Minneapolis, MN - The Armory
- 11/16/22 - Los Angeles, CA - The Kia Forum
- 11/19/22 - San Francisco, CA - Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
- 11/22/22 - Seattle, WA - Climate Pledge Arena
- 11/25/22 - Vancouver, BC - Rogers Arena
- 11/27/22 - Edmonton, AB - Rogers Place
- 12/01/22 - Toronto, ON - Scotiabank Arena
How do I get tickets?
Tickets are not yet on sale, and will go on a pre sale before going on general sale.
The ‘WE’ album pre-sale is set to go live on Wednesday 11 May at 10am, and ends Friday, 13 May at 9am and is only available to those who pre ordered the band’s new album.
Next is the Live Nation presale, which goes on sale Thursday, 12 May at 10am and ends on Friday, 13 May at 9am.
Then the tickets are set to go on general sale, and can be purchased from Ticketmaster. Tickets will go on general sale on Friday, 13 May at 10am.
What might the set list be?
The latest full setlist the band performed was at the Koko nightclub in Camden on 29 April 2022.
The set list for that performance was:
- Age of Anxiety
- Ready to Start
- The Suburbs
- The Suburbs (Continued)
- Neighbourhood #1 (Tunnels)
- Generation A
- My Body is a Cage
- Age of Anxiety II (Rabbit Hole)
- Creature Comfort
- Sprawl II (Mountains Beyond Mountains)
- Everything Now
- The Lightning I
- The Lightning II
- Rebellion (Lies)
- Unconditional I (Lookout Kid)
- Wake Up
- End of the Empire I-III
- End of the Empire IV (Sagittarius A*)
Since this, their new album ‘WE’ has dropped, so expect some of their biggest hits from their new album to be played.
Who is the support act?
The support act for their European dates have been confirmed as an artist known as Feist.
Leslie Feist is a 46-year-old Canadian singer who has performed at some of the biggest events in the world, and performed on stage at Coachella in 2012.
She began her music career in 1999, and her 2007 album ‘The Reminder’ sold over 2.5 million copies and saw her nominated for four Grammy Awards.
She has also won 11 Juno awards.