Dagenham and Redbridge were knocked out by Salford City in the first round. Credit: Alex Pantling/Getty Images
The first round of the 2021/22 Emirates FA Cup took place on last weekend, with four London teams making it through to the second round.
Dagenham and Redbridge, Hayes & Yeading, Harrow Borough and Bromley were all knocked in in the weekend’s action.
Premier League and Championship sides will wait until the third round in January to enter the competition.
Leagues One and Two joined the lower league clubs that had been playing for their spot in the competition since 17 August 2021.
Leicester City are the current champions of the tournament having beaten Chelsea 1-0 in the 2021 final.
However it is Arsenal that is the most successful club in the FA Cup.
They have 14 wins, with their most recent coming in 2020, and have had most appearances in a final (21).
There were 40 matches played during the course of the first round with 40 teams going through to the second round which is due to take place at the beginning of December.
Here’s all you need to know about how the Second Round draw of the Emirates FA Cup went.
When was the FA Cup Second Round draw?
The Second round draw of the FA Cup took place on Monday 8 November 2021
What time did the FA Cup Second round draw takeplace?
The draw was held during halftime of Dagenham and Redbridge and Salford City’s match on the evening of Monday 8 November 2021.
How can I watch the FA Cup Second Round?
All FA Cup action is available to watch on ITV and available to stream through ITV hub.
Which teams will be in the draw?
13 teams are currently uncertain as to whether they have made it through to the second round and will play their replays on 16 November 2021.
Here are the results of the Second Round draw:
Full second round FA Cup draw:
- Portsmouth v Harrogate Town
- Ipswich Town v Barrow
- Rochdale v Plymouth Argyle
- Salford City v Chesterfield
- Carlisle United v Shrewsbury Town
- Kidderminster Harriers v FC Halifax Town
- Boreham Wood v St Albans City
- Gateshead v Charlton Athletic
- Rotherham United v Bolton or Stockport
- Walsall v Swindon Town
- Doncaster Rovers v Mansfield Town
- Cambridge v Exeter
- Leyton Orient v Tranmere Rovers
- Colchester United v Wigan Athletic
- AFC Wimbledon v Cheltenham
- Lincoln City v Hartlepool
- Buxton v Morecambe
- Burton Albion v Port Vale
- Oxford or Bristol Rovers v Sutton United
- Yeovil Town v Stevenage
What are the dates for the next fixtures?
Here are all the important dates for the next rounds of the FA Cup.
- First Round Replays: Tuesday 16 November 2021
- Second Round Proper: Saturday 4 December 2021
- Third Round Proper: Saturday 8 January 2022
- Fourth Round Proper: Saturday 5 February 2022
- Fifth Round Proper: Wednesday 2 March 2022
- Quarter-Final: Saturday 19 March 2022
- Semi-final: Saturday 16 April 2022
- Final: Saturday 14 May 2022