Birmingham band Duran Duran are to head to London, as they take part in one of the biggest music festivals in the capital.
The band, who were formed in 1978 are to perform alongside some of the biggest names in the music industry at Hyde Park.
This performance comes in the middle of their UK and European tour which is supporting their 2021 album ‘Future Past’.
When are Duran Duran performing in London?
Duran Duran will be heading to London to perform at Hyde Park on Sunday, 10 July 2022.
The band are hoping this performance will live long in the memory like one of their many legendary performances in the capital over the years.
Where else are they performing?
As mentioned, their Hyde Park performance comes amidst their UK and European tour, which will see them perform in Leicester, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland and more before London.
Their full list of UK, European and US tour dates are:
- 21, 22 May - Leicester, O2 Arena
- 26 May - Denmark, Jelling Musikfestival
- 28 May - Sweden, Stockholm
- 29 May - Norway, Sommerstemning
- 2 June - Finland, Helsinki
- 12 June - Dublin, St Anne’s Park
- 17 June - York, Castle Howard
- 19 June - Belgium, ZeeBrugge Beach
- 23 June - Tuscany, La Prima Estate Festival
- 25 June - Portugal, Lisbon
- 1 July - England, Lytham Festival
- 2 July - Inverness, Caledonia Stadium
- 5 July - Halifax, The Piece Hall
- 8 July - Spain, Cruilla Festival
- 10 July - London, Hyde Park
- 19 August - Treasure Island Casino
- 20 August - Chicago, United Centre
- 22 August - Canada, The Budweiser Centre
- 23 August - Columbia, Merriweather Post Pavilion
- 25 August - New York, Madison Square Garden
- 26 August - Ohio, Wonderbus Festival
- 30 August - Fort Worth, Dickie’s Arena
- 1,3 September - Las Vegas, an evening with Duran Duran
- 4 September - San Francisco, Chase Centre
- 7 September - Arizona, Footprint Centre
- 9, 10, 11 September - Los Angeles, Hollywood Bowl
How do I get tickets?
Tickets are still available for their show at Hyde Park, and range from £56.60 per ticket to almost £220 per ticket, and can be purchased from Ticketmaster.
The ticket types for the event are:
- General Admission (four people) - £56.60 each
- Child 2-9 years old and guardian ticket - £59.60
- General admission - £68.05 each
- Primary entry ticket - £73.70 each
- Gold Circle ticket - £142.95 each
- Gold VIP HydeAway ticket - £170 each
- American Express VIP Summer Garden ticket - £192 each
- Diamond VIP Hydeway ticket - £192 each
- Diamond VIP Experience ticket - £218.95 each
- All VIP Terrace - Accor Live Limitless ticket - £218.95 each
What might the setlist be?
According to setlist.fm, this is what the setlist may look like.
- All of You
- The Reflex
- Give It All Up
- Union of the Snake
- Tiger Tiger
- Come Undone
- Ordinary World
- Tonight United
- Planet Earth
- BEAUTIFUL LIES
- Girls on Film / Acceptable in the 80s
- (Reach Up for the) Sunrise
- The Chauffeur
- Save a Prayer
- Hungry Like the Wolf
Who are the special guests?
The two confirmed guests accompanying Duran Duran are Nile Rodgers & CHIC.
Nile Rodgers is a 69-year-old American guitarist from New York. Over the course of his career he has written, produced, and performed on records that have sold more than 500 million albums and 75 million singles worldwide.
A third guest will be announced soon.
Who else is performing at Hyde Park?
Hyde Park plays host to some of the biggest names in music. Confirmed performances this year are:
- 24 June - Elton John
- 25 June, 3 July - The Rolling Stones
- 26 June - Eagles
- 1, 2 July - Adele
- 8 July - Pearl Jam
- 10 July - Duran Duran