The UK’s biggest craft beer festival, Brew LDN, is set to take place soon, and is coming around a lot earlier than last year.
It’s the one festival where people can let loose, try large amounts of alcohol, street food and listen to music.
Here’s all you need to know about Brew LDN, including ticket details.
When is Brew LDN?
Brew LDN is taking place this year on Friday, 6 May and Saturday, 7 May in London. This is a much earlier time this year round, with the festival happening in July in 2021.
Where is Brew LDN?
Taking place in the capital once again, Brew LDN will be held at the Printworks event venue in South London.
The full address for Printworks is Surrey Quays Rd, London SE16 7PJ
The venue has been open for five years now, and can hold up to as many as 6,000 people.
What is Brew LDN?
Brew LDN gives a huge platform to the shining lights in the independent brewing industry. As well as that, there will be cider available too.
It is thought that around 12,000 people are set to attend this year’s festival, which is described as an eye-opening and unforgettable beer experience.
What street food will be available?
After long sessions of drinking beer and other alcoholic beverages, food is needed. Luckily, some of the best street food available will be present. These include:
- Pizza - Well Kneaded
- Nugs - Serious About Nuggets (The first street food dedicated to nuggets in the UK)
- Burgers - Cheeky Burger
- Da Fish Ting - Vibrant seafood dishes
- Krapow - Thai Food
- Secret Gold Mine - Pastries including pork pies, sausage rolls and more
- Steakhaus - Steak and much more
What is the beer lineup?
The main selling point of this festival is beer, and the lineup is extensive.
Some of the breweries include:
- 5 Barrel Project
- 71 Brewing
- Anspach & Hobday
- Attic Brew Co.
- Battle of the Breweries LTD
- Bedlam Brewery
- Bellfield Brewery
- Better World Brewing
- Big Drop Brewing
- Big Hug Brewing
For the full list of the extensive number of breweries, visit the Brew LDN website.
What is the music lineup?
A festival wouldn’t be a festival without live music giving off the great vibes a festival should. Here’s the full lineup and when they’re playing.
- Rory Cordz - all sessions
- Gina Breeze - Friday evening
- Secretsundaze - Friday evening
- Mr Redly - Saturday afternoon
- Esa - Saturday afternoon
- Sophie Lloyd - Saturday evening
- Luke Una - Saturday evening
How do I get tickets?
Tickets are still available, and can be purchased from the Brew LDN official website.
You have the choice to either purchase tickets for the Friday evening session, Saturday afternoon session or the Saturday evening session.
Tickets for the Friday session currently cost £24, and the session starts at 6:30pm, ending at 11:59pm.
The Saturday day session also costs £24 and the session begins at 11:30am and ends at 5pm.
The Saturday evening session also costs £24 and the session begins at 6:30pm and ends at 11:59pm.
This is what is included in your ticket:
- Admittance to Brew//LDN – enjoy our range of breweries, drinks partners, gourmet street food, and strong line-up of music acts.
- 150+ drinks exhibitors
- An alternative range of drinks producers, working and partnering with ciders, wines, spirits and soft drinks.
- Festival glass – our Brew//LDN branded 2/3 pint glasses are yours to keep, designed to withstand use and enjoyment for years to come.
- Brew//LDN magazine worth £5 – working with our exhibitors, we produce the perfect event guide and magazine, enabling you to get the very best out of Brew//LDN.
- First-hand knowledge – with all breweries and drinks partners attending themselves, they’re on hand to explain and educate on what you’re drinking, or should be drinking.