Legendary pop group Westlife are soon heading to Wembley, ahead of a massive UK tour which will take place later this year.
This London perormance is separate to the huge tour named ‘The Wild Dreams Tour’, which is to take place all over the UK this coming November and December.
The Wild Dreams Tour is in aid of their 2021 album with the same name.
When are Westlife performing in London in August?
Westlife are due to perform at the iconic Wembley Stadium on Saturday, 6 August. It’s set to be a busy day in London, as the Premier League also restarts that day with some London teams playing at home.
The band last performed at Wembley in 2021, and were the first performance at the stadium for two years due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Where else are they performing?
Before London, the band, who were formed in 1998 have just one more gig as they perform in Scarborough, and then have a three month break before heading on their huge tour.
Their UK tour dates, including their upcoming ‘The Wild Dreams Tour’ are:
- 23 July: Scarborough, Open Air Theatre
- 6 August: London, Wembley Stadium
- 17 November: Aberdeen, P&J Live
- 19, 20 November Glasgow, OVO Hydro
- 22 November: Leeds, First Direct Arena
- 24 November: Manchester, AO Arena
- 25, 26 November: Newcastle, Utilita Arena
- 28 November: Sheffield, Utilita Arena
- 30 November: Liverpool, M&S Bank Arena
- 3, 4 December: Birmingham, Utilita Arena
- 5 December: Bournemouth, International Centre
- 7 December: London, O2 Arena
- 8 December: Brighton, Brighton Centre
- 9 December: Nottingham, Motorpoint Arena
- 11, 12 December: Cardiff, Motorpoint Arena
- 15, 16, 17, 18 December: Belfast, SSE Arena
How do I get tickets for their London performance?
Tickets for their London performance are still available, and can be purchased from popular ticketing app Ticketmaster.
The cheapest tickets for their show cost £105.45 each, and once added to your basket you will have 90 seconds to complete the purchase.
What is a possible setlist?
According to setlist.fm, a possible setlist for their London show could be:
- Uptown Girl (Billy Joel Cover)
- When You’re Looking Like That
- Fool Again
- If I Let You Go
- My Love
- Swear It Again
- What About Now
- Mandy (Scott English Cover)
- What Makes a Man
- Queen Of My Heart / Unbreakable / I’m Already There
- World of Our Own
- Flying Without Wings
- Hello My Love
- You Raise Me Up (Secret Garden Cover)
This setlist was compiled from their performance at Aviva Stadium, Dublin, Ireland on 9 July 2022.
Who are Westlife?
Westlife is an Irish pop vocal group formed in Sligo, Ireland in 1998.
The group currently consists of members Shane Filan, Mark Feehily, Kian Egan, and Nicky Byrne.
Former member Brian McFadden, departed the band in 2004.
The group temporarily called it quits in 2012 after 14 years, but later reunited in 2018.
Westlife is the act with the most Number 1 debuts on the UK Singles Chart, with all 14 of their chart-toppers landing there in their first week.
They have the second most certifications for a boy band in the UK Singles Chart, second only to Take That and the most singles certifications for a pop band on the UK number one singles artists chart since The Beatles.
Over the course of their on/off 24 years as a band, Westlife has been certified for 13.1 million albums, 1.3 million video albums, and 10.4 million singles, with a total of more than 24 million combined sales in the UK.
This article contains affiliate links. We may earn a small commission on items purchased through this article, but that does not affect our editorial judgement.