BST Hyde Park 2023: Set times and weather for Take That’s headline show
and live on Freeview channel 276
BST Hyde Park will once again host Take That this weekend. The boy band will perform in the iconic greenspace on Saturday (July 1).
The Back For Good hitmakers were confirmed as one of the London music festival’s headline line-up last year. They will share the stage with both The Script and Sugababes.
The band’s 2023 headline slot will mark their return to the festival after seven years. Take That also performed to London crowds at the event back in 2016.
London recently hosted another of Take That’s concerts earlier this month. Take That performed a one-off show at Camden’s KOKO in support of the charity War Child.
Here’s everything Take That fans attending the group’s headline show need to know, including set times and what weather to expect.
Entry times for Take That at BST Hyde Park 2023 - when it starts and finishes
Gates for Take That’s headline show will open at 2pm. The first performance of Saturday will start at 3pm. The final set will wrap around 10.20pm.
BST Hyde Park 2023 Take That full support lineup and set times
- Bellah Mae - 3pm - 3.30pm - The Birdcage Stage
- Chloe Adams - 3pm - 3.30pm - The Rainbow Stage
- Here At Last - 4pm - 4.30pm - The Rainbow Stage
- Jazmine Flowers - 4pm - 4.30pm - The Birdcage Stage
- Will Young - 4.30pm - 5pm - The Great Oak Stage
- Aly & AJ - 5.20pm - 6pm - The Rainbow Stage
- Sonny Tennet - 5.25pm - 6pm - The Birdcage Stage
- Sugababes - 5.30pm - 6.15pm - The Great Oak Stage
- The Script - 7pm - 8pm - The Great Oak Stage
- Take That - 8.50pm - 10.20pm - The Great Oak Stage
Weather forecast for Take That at BST Hyde Park 2023 show
Saturday is forecast to have a rainy start, but this is expected to end just before the afternoon of music begins. BST Hyde Park attendees can expect sunny intervals across the day, according to the Met Office.