Blossoms have announced a UK tour and they’re coming to London as part of it.
The tour, which begins in November and ends in December is in aid of their new album ‘Ribbon Around The Bomb’ which reaches number one.
When are Blossoms performing in London?
To watch Blossoms in the capital, you’ll have just one chance as only one London gig is scheduled, with the band set to play at the famed O2 Academy Brixton on 3 December 2022.
How to get tickets to see Blossoms’ London show
Tickets for their London show will go on presale before being released on general sale at the end of this week.
Tickets will go on an O2 priority presale first, due to the venue being O2. The presale will begin on Wednesday, 3 August 2022, and will end on Friday, 5 August at 8am.
Then, tickets can be purchased on general sale on Friday, 5 August at 9am, and can be purchased from Ticketmaster.
What is a possible Blossoms setlist?
According to setlist.fm, a possible setlist for a Blossoms concert could be:
- I Can’t Stand It
- If You Think This Is Real Life
- The Sulking Poet
- Your Girlfriend
- My Swimming Brain
- The Keeper
- Care For
- Honey Sweet
- Blown Rose
- Sunday Was a Friend of Mine
- Oh No (I Think I’m In Love)
- At Most a Kiss
- Don’t You Want Me (Human League Cover)
- My Favourite Room
- There’s A Reason Why (I Never Returned Your Calls)
This setlist was compiled from their show at the Green View Farm, Pikehall, England on 31 July 2022.
Who are Blossoms?
Blossoms are an English pop band from Stockport, Greater Manchester.
Formed in 2013, the band consists of Tom Ogden (lead vocals, guitar), Charlie Salt (bass, backing vocals), Josh Dewhurst (lead guitar, percussion), Joe Donovan (drums) and Myles Kellock (keyboards, synthesiser, backing vocals).
Throughout their career, they have enjoyed relative fame in the UK, which was helped when in April 2021 they announced a ‘one-day’ trial festival at Sefton Park on 2 May that year.
The festival was gaining recognition as the first major festival in the UK for 14 months with no social distancing or face masks, following the COVID-19 pandemic.
As of 2022, Blossoms have sold over 200,000 albums.
Full list of Blossoms UK tour dates
Their UK and Ireland tour, which begins in Bristol on 11 November will see the band performing 21 shows in just under a month, with London coming towards the end of the tour.
Before London, they will perform in Bristol, Nottingham, Aylesbury, Cambridge, Portsmouth, Exeter, Bournemouth, Newcastle, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Doncaster, Cardiff, Liverpool, Birmingham, Norwich, Brighton, London, Belfast, Dublin and Manchester.
Their full UK and Ireland tour dates, including their London date are:
- 11 November - Bristol, O2 Academy
- 12 November - Nottingham, Rock City
- 13 November - Aylesbury, Waterside Theatre
- 15 November - Cambridge Corn Exchange
- 16 November - Portsmouth Guildhall
- 18 November - Exeter, Great Uni Hall
- 19 November - Bournemouth, O2 Academy
- 20 November - Newcastle, O2 City Hall
- 22 November - Glasgow, O2 Academy
- 23 November - Edinburgh, O2 Academy
- 25 November - Doncaster Dome
- 26 November - Cardiff, Great Uni Hall
- 27 November - Liverpool, Uni Mountford Hall
- 29 November - Birmingham, O2 Academy
- 30 November - Norwich UEA
- 2 December - Brighton Dome
- 3 December - London, O2 Academy Brixton
- 5 December - Belfast Telegraph
- 6 December - Dublin, Olympia Theatre
- 8, 9 December - Manchester, O2 Apollo
DISCLAIMER This article contains affiliate links. We may earn a small commission on items purchased through this article, but that does not affect our editorial judgement.