Havering road closures: seven for motorists to avoid over the next fortnight
Havering's motorists will have seven road closures to avoid nearby on the National Highways network this week.
And two of them are expected to cause delays of between 10 and 30 minutes.
The latest expected works list, with notes from National Highways, shows that three closures already in place are expected to carry on this week:
• M25, from 10.30pm November 19 to 5.30am November 24, moderate delays (10-30 minutes): M25 clockwise, junction 27 to junction 28, Lane and link road closure for traffic management pre work for, junction 28 Scheme, diversion via National Highways roads.
• A12, from 10.05pm November 13 to 6am November 25, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A12 Clokwise, junction 28 roundabout and M25 clockwise and anti-clo-ckwise, junction 88 slip roads, Lane closure on Roundabout for Electrical works.
• M25, from 5am September 29 2023 to 5am June 29 2024, moderate delays (10-30 minutes): M25 anti-clockwise, junction 28 to junction 27, lane and slip road closure for consrtuction of new slip road, diversion via National Highways roads.
And a further four closures will begin over the next two weeks:
• M25, from 10pm November 21 to 5.30am November 25, slight delays (under 10 minutes): M25 anti-clockwise, junction 28 to junction 27, Lane closure for survey works.
• A13, from 10pm November 28 to 6am December 2, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A13 eastbound, junction Wennington to M25, junction 30, Lane closure for vegetation works.
• A12, from 10pm November 28 to 5.30am November 29, slight delays (under 10 minutes): M25 clockwise, junction 27 to junction 28, Lane closure for Technology works.
• A1023, from 10pm December 4 to 6am December 9, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A1023 westbound, exit slip road to M25, junction 28, Lane closure for Electrical works.
National Highways is responsible for maintaining motorways and major A-roads, so closures of smaller roads will not be included in their schedule.