The Ideal Home Show, which is supported by ITV, is back at Olympia Gardens in London this spring. Over 600 brands are set to attend the event, bringing their latest innovations in homeware, interior design and more.
In 2023, the show will be better than ever, adding a whole host of new areas. One of the highly anticipated areas set to feature this year is the ‘spring clean’ area. This has been launched due to a rise in the popularity of ‘cleanfluencers’.
The spring clean stage will feature some recognisable stars within the community, and offer Show goers the chance to receive expert advice and tips on cleaning and decluttering live. In addition to this, the new area will host innovative brands, highlighting new products.
Also, keeping in line with what’s going on in the world, this year’s show leans into money-saving themes throughout. From advice and guidance from Martin Lewis to how the future of the home will respond to money-saving demands.
People attending will also get the chance to relax in the pamper lounge, with champagne on offer. On top of that, some of the major names within the community will be in attendance who will be keen to share their top tips.
- Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen, interior designer and TV personality
- Martin Lewis, financial journalist and broadcaster
- Phil Spencer, TV personality and presenter
- Stuart and Scarlette, celebrity presenters and property developers
- Lisa Faulkner, actress, presenter and celebrity chef
- John Torode, celebrity chef
- Rosemary Shrager, chef and TV presenter
- Olly Smith, drinks expert and TV presenter
- David Domoney, celebrity gardener
How to get tickets to the Ideal Show Home
Weekday adult - £12 in advance / £20 on the door
Weekday concession (over 60) £12 in advance / £20 on the door
Weekend adult - £16 in advance / £22 on the door
Weekend concession (over 60) - £14 in advance / £17 on the door