The group shot to fame when they won Britain’s Got Talent in 2009, with frontman Ashley Banjo co-ordinating routines, and mesmerising viewers with intricate and highly skilled dance moves.
Since then, they have been ever-present on our screens, with Ashley appearing as a panellist on ITV’s Dancing on Ice, and Perri Kiely, also part of the group, performing on the show.
But now they are once again on the road, so when are they coming to London, and are tickets still available?
When are Diversity performing in London?
Diversity are set to perform five shows over the course of four days at the iconic London Palladium in April 2022.
The dates for their London shows are Thursday, April 7, Friday April 8, Saturday April 9 (Two shows) and Sunday, April 10.
The troupe are no strangers to performing in the capital, and have previously performed in London.
In 2010, they performed at Wembley stadium, and joked that it was more terrifying than performing in front of Simon Cowell.
Where else are they performing?
The tour is already underway, and started on March 17 in Wales.
The tour dates in order are:
- 17 March 2022 – Llandudno Venue Cymru Theatre
- 18-19 March 2022 – Reading Hexagon
- 21-22 March 2022 – Leicester De Montfort Hall
- 24-26 March 2022 – Southend Cliffs Pavilion
- 28-29 March 2022 – Aylesbury Waterside Theatre
- 1-2 April 2022 – Nottingham Royal Concert Hall
- 3 April 2022 – Hull Bonus Arena
- 4 April 2022 – York Barbican
- 7-10 April 2022 – London Palladium
- 14-16 April 2022 – Birmingham Alexandra Theatre
- 18-20 April 2022 – Northampton Derngate
- 22 April 2022 – Blackpool Opera House
- 23 April 2022 – Edinburgh Usher Hall
- 24 April 2022 – Halifax Victoria Theatre
- 27 April 2022 – York Barbican
- 29-30 April 2022 – Liverpool Philharmonic Hall
- 1 May 2022 – Sheffield City Hall
- 2 May 2022 – Carlisle Sands Centre
- 5-7 May 2022 – Manchester Opera House
- 8 May 2022 – Harrogate Convention Centre
- 11-13 May 2022 – Guildford G Live
- 14 May 2022 – Cardiff Motorpoint Arena
- 15 May 2022 – Plymouth Pavilions
- 17-18 May 2022 – Gateshead Sage
- 19-21 May 2022 – Glasgow King’s Theatre
- 24-26 May 2022 – Stoke-On-Trent Regent Theatre
- 28 May 2022 – Bournemouth International Centre
- 29 May 2022 – Brighton Centre
- 30-31 May 2022 – Oxford New Theatre
- 2 June 2022 – Belfast Waterfront
- 3 June 2022 – Dublin 3Arena
- 5-6 June 2022 – Bristol Hippodrome
- 7 June 2022 – Swansea Arena (new date added)
- 10-11 June 2022 – Ipswich Regent
- 13-14 June 2022 – Birmingham Alexandra Theatre
- 15-16 June 2022 – Stockton Globe
- 18-19 June 2022 – Southend Cliffs Pavilion
How can I get tickets to the London performances?
Tickets can be purchased from popular ticketing website Ticketmaster.
Despite the group playing five dates in London, four of them are currently marked as ‘low availability’ with their Friday performance marked as ‘limited availability’ with the only tickets on offer being resales, priced at £149.50 each.
The cheapest tickets for their Friday show (April 8) are £44.70, their first show on Saturday (April 9) the cheapest tickets available are £33.70.
Their second Saturday show, the evening performance will cost £39.41 and their last performance on Sunday, April 10 is currently selling for £65.35, with only resale tickets available.
Who are Diversity?
Diversity are a dance group that was initially formed in 2007, and rose to prominence as they won the 2009 edition of Britain’s Got Talent, beating Susan Boyle in the live final.
The group has largely stayed the same in the 15 years the group has been active, and the group currently consists of Ashley Banjo, Jordan Banjo, Sam Craske, Mitchell Craske, Perri Kiely, Warren Russell, Terry Smith, Nathan Ramsay, Theo Mckenzie-Hayton, Adam Mckop, Kelvin Clark, Jordan Samuel, Shante Samuel, Starr Kiely, Georgia Lewis and Morgan Plom.
Since winning the talent show, the group have remained on TV since, with Ashley becoming a permanent panellist on Dancing on Ice, with fellow member Perri Kiely performing on the show.
Ashley’s younger brother Jordan, co-hosts the KISS weekday breakfast show with Kiely.