Calling all Busted fans, the trio has announced they are back in honour of their 20th anniversary. Celebrating the milestone with a UK tour this autumn, the band’s three members, James Bourne, Matt Willis and Charlie Simpson, will once again be back together on stage.
The tour features a string of dates across the UK’s cities, including the capital. The band will be heading to London’s O2 arena as well as 14 other arenas across the country.
Formed in 2000, Busted shocked fans as they announced their split just five years on. The group’s 2023 reunion is not the first time James, Matt and Charlie have reunited over the years.
Fans may remember both Matt and James teamed up with McFly in 2013 as they formed the supergroup McBusted. However, two years later, Busted got back together away from McFly as Charlie joined his two former bandmates.
As the trio prepare to hit the road this autumn, here’s all you need to know about Busted’s 20th anniversary O2 date.
Busted’s 20th-anniversary tour: London O2 date
Celebrating 20 years of Busted, James Bourne, Matt Willis, and Charlie Simpson will be performing some of their greatest hits across the country this autumn.
The 15-date tour will see the trio perform at the O2 arena on September 10, as well as other venues across the UK including Birmingham and Manchester.
While audiences are sure to hear some of Busted’s classics like Year 3000 and What I Go To School For, live, the band will also be joined by a few special guests.
Supporting the trio will be American pop band Hanson, as well as rising British groups, including New Hope Club and The Tyne.
The full list of Busted’s 20th-anniversary tour dates is below:
- September 2: Plymouth, Pavilions
- September 3: Cardiff, International Arena
- September 5: Swansea, Arena
- September 6: Bournemouth, BIC
- September 7: Brighton, Centre
- September 9: Birmingham, Utilita Arena
- September 10: London, The O2
- September 12: Bridlington, Spa
- September 15: Nottingham, Motorpoint Arena
- September 16: Newcastle, Utilita Arena
- September 17: Leeds, First Direct Arena
- September 19: Aberdeen, P&J Live
- September 20: Glasgow, OVO Hydro
- September 22: Liverpool, M&S Bank Arena
- September 24: Manchester, AO Arena
Busted tickets for 20th-anniversary show at London O2
The general sale of tickets for the London date as well as the other anniversary tour shows, will start next Friday, March 31.
There will also be a presale which will give fans early access to tickets on Wednesday (March 29). Fans can sign up for the presale with their email addresses on the band’s website.