West Ham Utd v Wolves: how to watch West Ham’s next Premier League game on TV and live streaming
and live on Freeview channel 276
The Hammers’ have only picked up four points in their last five games, with their last Premier League fixture a 1-0 defeat to Everton away from home.
But West Ham will still be aggrieved with their result earlier this season against Chelsea, losing 2-1 but with a goal ruled out in second half stoppage time. It was one of a number of VAR decisions that weekend which led to the Premier League asking questions about the use of the technology.
How did West Ham United’s opponents fare in their last game?
Wolves’ defender Nathan Collins received a straight red card in the 33rd minute of the game and goals from Jack Grealish, Phil Foden and Erling Haaland (who else) saw Pep Guardiola’s team run out 3-0 winners.
When does West Ham United v Wolves take place?
How can I watch West Ham United v Wolves?
Pre-match coverage and punditry will begin at 5pm ahead of a 5:30pm kick off.
BBC Radio 5 Live will also be broadcasting commentary from the match, starting at 5pm.
How to sign up to Sky Sports and Now TV
Sky Sports is available with a Sky TV package:
- Those who already have a Sky subscription can add Sky Sports for an extra £25 per month.
- Those Sky customers who only wish to watch Football coverage can sign up to the “2-for-1” offer, getting Sky Sports Premier League and Sky Sports Football for £18 per month.
- Those new to Sky can sign up and get Sky Sports alongside Sky’s entertainment package for £44 per month (18 month contract, £20 set up fee)
To learn more about how to add Sky Sport to existing packages, or to create a new package with the provider, you can visit the dedicated Sky Sports page.
For those that hate being tied down to contracts, NOW TV offer two sports passes on their flagship stream service:
- NOW TV Daily pass - £11.99 (per 24 hour)
- NOW TV Monthly pass - £25 (per month)
For more details on how to get NOW TV, or to purchase a no-contract pass to watch the Premier League, you can visit NOW TV’s website for more details.
This article contains affiliate links. We may earn a small commission on items purchased through this article, but that does not affect our editorial judgement.