Popular K-pop girl group Blackpink have confirmed a world concert tour in 2022 - including a double header at London’s The O2.
The South Korean group, which consists of members Jisoo, Jennie Rose and Lisa, is touring in support of the release of their second studio album ‘Born Pink’.
The world tour is set to grace the US, Canada, UK and across Europe as it is set to begin in October and continue until December 2022.
Demand is incredibly high for the London double header at The O2 Arena as they are the only UK dates.
Over 7,000 Blackpink fans flooded Ticketmaster on Friday, desperate to attain the tickets for the London concerts.
Here is everything you need to know about the Blackpink gigs in London, such as how to get tickets and what the setlist might be.
When is Blackpink performing in London?
United Kingdom-based Blackpink fans will finally have the opportunity to see the girl group perform live in 2022.
The first of two London concerts is scheduled to take place on Wednesday, 30 November.
Whilst the second is scheduled for Thursday, 1 December 2022.
Both gigs will start at 6:30pm in the evening.
How can I get tickets to both Blackpink gigs in London?
Tickets went on general sale at 10am on Friday but first went live via an exclusive pre-sale on Tuesday, 13 September 2022.
Popularity and demand for tickets has seen prices soar to as much as £600 per ticket.
However, tickets have since completely sold out.
The only availability at the time of publication are for the Official Platinum Tickets which will cost you around £408.10 per person.
For more information and to purchase any available tickets on general admission or re-sale, visit the Ticketmaster website.
Where else is Blackpink performing during their tour in 2022?
Blackpink’s ‘Born Pink Tour’ will start in Dallas, Texas at the city’s American Airlines Center on 25 October. It will conclude with a performance at Amsterdam’s Ziggo Dome on 22 December.
The following are the dates for Blackpink’s tour in 2022:
- 25 - American Airlines Center: Dallas, Texas (US)
- 26 - American Airlines Center: Dallas, Texas (US)
- 2 - State Farm Arena: Atlanta, Georgia (US)
- 3 - State Farm Arena: Atlanta, Georgia (US)
- 6 - FirstOntario Centre: Hamilton, Canada (CA)
- 7 - FirstOntario Centre: Hamilton, Canada (CA)
- 10 - United Centre: Chicago, Illinois (US)
- 11 - United Centre: Chicago, Illinois (US)
- 14 - Prudential Center: Newark, New Jersey (US)
- 15 - Prudential Center: Newark, New Jersey (US)
- 19 - Banc of California Stadium: Los Angeles, California (US)
- 20 - Banc of California Stadium: Los Angeles, California (US)
- 30 - The O2: London, England (UK)
- 1 - The O2: London, England (UK)
- 8 - LANXESS arena: Cologne, Germany (EUR)
- 11 - Accor Arena: Paris, France (EUR)
- 12 - Accor Arena: Paris, France (EUR)
- 15 - Royal Arena: Kobenhaven, Denmark (EUR)
- 19 - Mercedes-Benz Arena: Berlin, Germany (EUR)
- 20 - Mercedes-Benz Arena: Berlin, Germany (EUR)
- 22 - Ziggo Dome: Amsterdam, Netherlands (EUR)
What is the setlist for the London gigs?
The setlist for the Blackpink double header in London has not been confirmed at the time of writing.
But as the tour is in support of the release of Born Pink, expect to see all eight tracks performed, such as ‘Pink Venom’ and ‘Tally’.
This article will be updated as and when the setlist for the gigs is confirmed.
DISCLAIMER: This article contains affiliate links. We may earn a small commission on items purchased through this article, but that does not affect our editorial judgement.